TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Police are investigating after a shooting Monday afternoon.
The shooting took place in the area of 5th Avenue and Hutton Street. Police said two people are being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (518) 270-4421.
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Stillwater man arrested following reported domestic incident
- Stuyvesant woman arrested on Murder charge
- Schenectady police investigating 2 shooting incidents overnight
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS