LEXINGTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Greene County Sheriff’s Office says Leslie Risley, 55, of Lexington died in a car crash on Thursday.
The Sheriff’s Office received word of a one-car fatal accident on State Route 23A in Lexington and investigated. They determined that Risley was traveling west and veered off the north shoulder of the road, striking a concrete retaining wall.
Risley was pronounced dead at the scene. The investigation is still ongoing, but police say the preliminary cause of the accident is potentially medically related.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD