ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — To call for peace during these tough times, County Executive Dan McCoy was joined by the Interfaith Coalition for a service at the Times Union Center.
Local leaders preached, prayed, and spoke out about recent events that have impacted the capital region negatively.
Key figures at the service included Pastor David Traynham, Reverend James Kane, Imam Djafer Sebkhaoui, Reverend Roxanne Booth Jones, Monshin Paul Naamon, and Rabbi Matt Cutler.
- Albany Police investigate early morning Philip Street shooting
- Texas man thought coronavirus was a hoax, dies after ‘COVID party,’ doctor says
- Montgomery County man facing assault, strangulation charges after knocking man out during fight
- MGM Springfield reopens Monday: What guests can expect
- NY Attorney General Letitia James to address sexual harassment in the construction industry