SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The owner of Barbosium Fitness, Juan Barbosa, in Schenectady said earlier this month he went in to start getting things ready for the re-opening of gyms across the state. However, when he walked in, he found massive flooding throughout the entire facility.
He has now been working non stop to clean up, repair the floors and remove any mold, but that of course has cost a lot of money, at a time when they are already hurting from being shut down for months due to the pandemic.
- MANHUNT: Former Travis County detective identified as suspect deadly in NW Austin shooting incident
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Gov. Cuomo announces lowest COVID positivity rate since Nov. 7 for NYS
- Warren County coronavirus update, April 18
- Washington County coronavirus update, April 17-18