SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Caffè Lena is hosting a nightly ‘Stay Home Sessions” to give people some relief during the coronavirus outbreak. They are playing prerecorded sessions from musicians that have played in the cafè before the pandemic.
- Governor Cuomo among those nominated for TIME’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- “You know we should of never played this game. It’s 100% my fault” Jim Boeheim post game following season-opening win over Bryant
- Syracuse opens the season with a thrilling win over Bryant
- Christmas tree sales are up: Capital Region residents already in the holiday spirit