QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Now in its seventh year, the Adirondack Park Invasive Plant Program is handling its Invasive Species Awareness Week differently this year. All of its programs are digital, which means hands-on elements aren’t the same. But, on the upside, attendance has doubled, and for organizers, there are things to learn long after COVID-19.
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- West Coast wildfire smoke has crossed the Atlantic, now reaches Finland
- Civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz passes away at 92
- Albany County advises attendees of unpermitted dance competition to get tested
- Dome complete and ready to host Georgia Tech on Saturday