QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Now in its seventh year, the Adirondack Park Invasive Plant Program is handling its Invasive Species Awareness Week differently this year. All of its programs are digital, which means hands-on elements aren’t the same. But, on the upside, attendance has doubled, and for organizers, there are things to learn long after COVID-19.
- Congress turns attention to ICE detention facility conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Capital Region school districts react to lack of concrete state reopening standards
- Sheriff: ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera saved son before drowning
- Furloughed Rivers Casino employees may face layoffs