QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Now in its seventh year, the Adirondack Park Invasive Plant Program is handling its Invasive Species Awareness Week differently this year. All of its programs are digital, which means hands-on elements aren’t the same. But, on the upside, attendance has doubled, and for organizers, there are things to learn long after COVID-19.
- Surge in gun sales hurting small businesses in the industry
- Rare white kangaroo born at Animal Adventure Park
- More than a dozen Capitol officers sick with COVID-19, report says
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- Capital Region hospitals react: Gov. Cuomo claims low hospital staff vaccination rates are ‘still a problem’