QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Now in its seventh year, the Adirondack Park Invasive Plant Program is handling its Invasive Species Awareness Week differently this year. All of its programs are digital, which means hands-on elements aren’t the same. But, on the upside, attendance has doubled, and for organizers, there are things to learn long after COVID-19.
- Grandpa’s text messages about dying alone go viral on TikTok
- Rough day for stars Simone Biles, Naomi Osaka at Olympics
- Sharks cram into Florida canals to avoid red tide, experts say
- Newsfeed Now: VA mandates COVID-19 vaccines for health care workers; Simone Biles out of Olympic gymnastics team finals due to medical issue
- Gov. Cuomo: State teams up with five labs to monitor variants