QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Now in its seventh year, the Adirondack Park Invasive Plant Program is handling its Invasive Species Awareness Week differently this year. All of its programs are digital, which means hands-on elements aren’t the same. But, on the upside, attendance has doubled, and for organizers, there are things to learn long after COVID-19.
- Eight Republicans who could challenge Trump in 2024
- Changes to expect in your child’s school lunches under new USDA nutrition standards
- Tommy Kahnle holds meet-and-greet at ST Premier Training Facility for LLS fundraiser
- Catskill’s Janay Brantley signs with Stony Brook
- Catholic Central sweeps Ichabod Crane in doubleheader