QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Now in its seventh year, the Adirondack Park Invasive Plant Program is handling its Invasive Species Awareness Week differently this year. All of its programs are digital, which means hands-on elements aren’t the same. But, on the upside, attendance has doubled, and for organizers, there are things to learn long after COVID-19.
- Soccer officials investigate ‘impractical’ scores of 91-1, 95-0
- Court nixes Trump-era rules loosening endangered species protections
- Paul Rudd reacts after kids wouldn’t sign boy’s yearbook
- These are the victims of the Highland Park parade shooting
- Toddler found at Highland Park scene orphaned in shooting: report