TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The attorney for Brian Laundrie’s family will not hold a press conference Tuesday, September 21, pursuant to a request from the FBI that he not go ahead with it.
The news conference was previously scheduled to be held at 1 p.m. in Long Island, New York, on Tuesday, according to NewsNation’s Brian Entin.
On Monday, officers and FBI agents removed items from his family home in North Port, Florida. They continue to search for him as part of their investigation. His parents say they haven’t seen him in five days.
Remains thought to be those of Petito were found in Wyoming Sunday. The cause of death has not been released.
- Scientists develop a new strategy to fight coronaviruses, vaccinate against future pandemics
- Former Horseheads Red Lobster GM sues company for race & sex discrimination
- 10/17/21: Cool & Breezy for Monday
- Albany County coronavirus update, October 17, Sunday
- 1 in 3 men would give up watching football to get rid of their belly fat