COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Latham Ridge Road will be closed in both directions between Mercer Avenue and Da Vinci Place in order to lay a new gas main starting on Thursday, September 24.
The work is expected to last several days however detours will give drivers a route around the closure and some delays could still be expected so alternate routes should be used when possible.
Colonie police say the road will only be closed during daytime business hours and will be fully open at night and on the weekends.
Below are maps of the outlined detour routes available for drivers:
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes