Three staffers at the restaurant on Watervliet Shaker Road in Latham tested positive for the virus. Two are from Albany County and the third lives in Rensselaer County. The remaining staff will be tested onsite on Friday, and Philly Bar and Lounge will stay closed until the results come in.
The eatery has been compliant, fully cooperating with the health department.
If you have symptoms or concerns related to COVID-19, get tested at any of several locations in the area.
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- FBI investigating fire set in Boston ballot drop box
- One wounded in Schenectady Central Park shooting
- Bethlehem High School switches to virtual-only learning
- 32 Union College students test positive for intestinal parasite