Three staffers at the restaurant on Watervliet Shaker Road in Latham tested positive for the virus. Two are from Albany County and the third lives in Rensselaer County. The remaining staff will be tested onsite on Friday, and Philly Bar and Lounge will stay closed until the results come in.
The eatery has been compliant, fully cooperating with the health department.
If you have symptoms or concerns related to COVID-19, get tested at any of several locations in the area.
- Carlton Road in Clifton Park closed Monday morning due to downed power lines, pole
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes
- Fire damages home of TV host Rachael Ray
- ‘Mass casualty incident’ being investigated in Yates County