TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Monday, Maria DeBonis’ family made sure she celebrated her 31st birthday in a big way.
Maria’s sister, Gina, organized their large Italian family into 15 cars so they could surprise Maria with a special parade. Each car stopping to wish the birthday girl their best and drop off goodies.
Normally, the family would get together for a big dinner, but social distancing made that not possible this year.
According to Gina, Maria spent the whole day crying from the wonderful, but emotional experience.
- Burlington city council votes to divest from fossil fuels
- 11/27/2020: Cool and quiet through the weekend
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma – Is it gross to eat Thanksgiving leftovers for breakfast?
- Passenger killed, driver hospitalized after vehicle crashes onto monument in Niagara Square
- Police investigating Schoharie County house explosion