TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Monday, Maria DeBonis’ family made sure she celebrated her 31st birthday in a big way.
Maria’s sister, Gina, organized their large Italian family into 15 cars so they could surprise Maria with a special parade. Each car stopping to wish the birthday girl their best and drop off goodies.
Normally, the family would get together for a big dinner, but social distancing made that not possible this year.
According to Gina, Maria spent the whole day crying from the wonderful, but emotional experience.
- New York State offers free antibody testing for grocery store employees
- Violence again rocks Minneapolis after man’s death; 1 killed
- 5/28/20: Humid with More Clouds Today
- Tempered excitement over Indian Bowl staying alive
- Spa Catholic senior catcher prepares for UAlbany