LANSINGBURGH, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Lansingburgh School District has canceled classes from March 18 until March 27. Classes will be in session for students on Monday, March 16 and Tuesday, March 17. This is a precautionary measure in light of the coronavirus outbreak.
Full information can be found on the district’s website (www.lansingburgh.org), Lansingburgh families are encouraged to check regularly for updates.
- Bills QB Josh Allen leads another fourth quarter comeback to beat Rams in week three
- ‘COVID-19 Notice’ issued over church services.
- Two in custody after Fulton County chase
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Woman hospitalized after Albany County kayak incident