LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Village and county officials gathered at the Lake George Steamboat Company Thursday to ring in the 4th of July with a new COVID-19 safety campaign, and a reminder about the over 500 jobs still open in the region.
Warren County has created a new line of lawn signs bearing messages about hygiene and social distancing, which can be seen all over the county.
Meanwhile, the Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce has created a website, lakegeorgeishiring.com, which hosts a list of job openings left by the absence of 500 or more international workers this summer.
- Albany Academy center Riley Mulvey transferring to St. Thomas More
- Athletics close out ICBL season with win over Mohawks
- Department of Labor issues Lost Wages Assistance Program guidance
- Pilot program offers residents $500 a month for five years
- NY appeals judge’s decision on limit of wedding attendees