LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – As some festivals and other larger events look at the possibility of changing dates or canceling outright due to COVID-19, this year’s Lake George Music Festival remains slated to bring classical music to the village from August 9-21.
The event is becoming a light of hope for both young musicians, struggling to find work, and local businesses, struggling to figure out the changes on the way for this summer’s tourist season.
- 3/30/2020: Rain continues Monday, snow for hills & mountains tonight
- Highlights from home: Mechanicville Boys Soccer
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Police shooting sparks Newburgh street riot
- ‘Please toilet paper my house’: Cute yard signs lifting spirits in Texas