WARRENSBURG, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Shoreline restoration, redone culverts and easier swimming lanes for fish have come to a stretch of river-adjacent wetland by Lake George Escape campground.
The new development comes from a $1 million project by the park which got a ribbon-cutting Thursday.
Also Thursday, the Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce announced a new visitor pledge, which can be signed online, where visitors to the region can declare their intent to stay COVID-19 safe. Those who take the pledge get a commemorative face mask.
- Local telehealth program on the horizon for emergency medicine
- Albany County Hockey Facility parking lot to host drive-thru Toys for Tots toy drop-off
- Credit union donates school supplies to students in Schenectady CSD
- WATCH: 22nd Congressional Debate
- Wood Theater cuts staff to part-time as pandemic furthers “dire situation”