LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Lake George Escape, a 175-acre campground in Diamond Point, announced Tuesday the completion of a $1 million wetland restoration project.
The project encompasses a network of streams and wetland within the campground, all part of a larger ecosystem around Lake George.
The project includes replacing bridges, modifying existing natural habitats, and the placement of new plantings around Schroon River. The project is also set to allow kayaking and fishing opportunities.
- I-787 Exit 7 eastbound ramp closure due to tractor trailer crash
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- Multiple Apple services reported down Tuesday
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe
- After NTSB report, lawmakers continue to push for federal limo safety legislation