(CNN) — Gas prices this Labor Day are set to be the lowest since 2004.
That is according to Gas Buddy.
The company predicts a national average of $2.19 per gallon, down nearly 37 cents from last year
That is the lowest priced Labor Day since 2004’s $1.82 per gallon average.
- Rochester man arrested for allegedly trying to incite a riot
- 9/26/20: Summer-like End to the Weekend
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace hosts Bunks Across America to help children in need