NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — Workers rescued an adorable kitten from the engine of a New York State Department of Transportation vehicle over the weekend, an important reminder to check your car for hitchhikers!
The kitten, affectionately named Fan Belt Fannie, is being nursed back to health before she can be adopted.
The kitten was found in an engine after a DOT worker heard meowing and it took two hours to rescue her.
- Different COVID challenges in Eastern and Western Massachusetts
- Saratoga PLAN preserves 170-acre historical farm
- Why the latest Massachusetts COVID numbers are higher than usual
- Local stores depend on online sales this holiday season
- Massachusetts governor announces an additional $4.7M to feed needy families