GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Kindermusik, an international program for teaching music to young children, is bringing music and play to the Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing in a series of musical visits.
Families with children up to age 5 are invited to come sing, dance, and interact with seniors at the facility. The programs are free to attend.
- Three-time gold medalist Gabby Douglas visits the Capital Region
- Four local heroes honored for saving snowmobiler
- Bishop Maginn upsets Watervliet in first round
- Northville downs defending champs
- Bishop Gibbons tops Hudson in quarterfinals