(CNN) — Jeopardy! has announced that it will be returning for its 37th season on September 14 with a new look and a familiar face.
Seventy-four time champion Ken Jennings has joined the show as a consulting producer.
The recently crowned Jeopardy! GOAT will present special video categories, develop projects, assist with contestant outreach, and serve as an ambassador for the show.
Alex Trebek is also returning to his hosting duties as he battles pancreatic cancer.
The new shows will not have any studio audience and there will be more space between the contestants and Trebek due to COVID risks.
- 10 Inauguration quotes from the last 10 Presidents
- Erie County cancels thousands of vaccine appointments due to low supply
- Nothing sweeter: New tests differentiate local vs. branded honeys
- Texas man threatened to shoot his children as ‘traitors’ if they turned him in over Capitol riots, documents say
- What the Trump children might do after the White House