(CNN) — Jeopardy! has announced that it will be returning for its 37th season on September 14 with a new look and a familiar face.
Seventy-four time champion Ken Jennings has joined the show as a consulting producer.
The recently crowned Jeopardy! GOAT will present special video categories, develop projects, assist with contestant outreach, and serve as an ambassador for the show.
Alex Trebek is also returning to his hosting duties as he battles pancreatic cancer.
The new shows will not have any studio audience and there will be more space between the contestants and Trebek due to COVID risks.
- Albany mayor signs agreement for Skyway construction
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Cindy McCain endorses Biden for president in rebuke of Trump
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee