(CNN) — Keanu Reeves wants to go on a virtual date with one of his fans, for the right price, and for a good cause.
The “John Wick” and “Matrix” actor is offering a 15-minute Zoom call to the highest bidder.
All proceeds raised will go to “Camp Rainbow Gold”, an Idaho-based children’s cancer organization.
The date with the 55-year-old Hollywood Icon was originally valued at $10,000, but as of Wednesday, the bidding was already more than $16,000.
If you are interested , you still have a few days to make a big bid, the auction ends on Monday.
- ‘Space hurricane’ spotted above Earth for first time ever
- Budget nominee Neera Tanden withdraws nomination amid opposition
- Over 100 NYC residents have UK strain of COVID; 2 with South Africa variant: DOH
- Rep. Tenney comments on Cuomo accusations
- FBI director warns of increasing threat of white extremists