(CNN) — Each year on February 27, the massive animals are celebrated.
They can weigh 1,400 pounds, which also helps them stay warm in cold climates.
Of course, their thick, white coats help with that too!
Did you know polar bears have webbed front paws to help them swim?
Environmentalists are concerned their habitats could disappear due to warmer temperatures across the globe threatening their numbers even more.
- Two in custody after Fulton County chase
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Woman hospitalized after Albany County kayak incident
- 9/27/20: Mostly Cloudy with Passing Showers Monday
- Bills give up a 25-point lead but escape with a win over the Rams to start 3-0