(CNN) — Grab a mug because it’s National Beer Lover’s Day!
Beer brewing has a long history. William Penn had a special place to make beer within his Pennsylvania colony.
That spot in the Pennsbury Manor is open to tourists and beer fans.
There is no set recipe for beer, and the drink has evolved over the centuries.
It often takes years for brewmasters to develop the expertise needed to make beer.
- Country music icon Dolly Parton turns 75
- Burlington lunch spot launches fundraiser, brings in $2,000
- 24-pound cat looking for an adoptive family, workout partner
- Mets general manager admits sending explicit texts and images to female reporter, report says
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs