ITHACA, N.Y. (WETM/WTEN) – On September. 4, around 1 p.m., Police responded to a reported drowning in the area of South Fulton Street.
Police and emergency responders located the victim, who was pronounced dead at the scene, determined it to be accidental.
Ithaca Police are not releasing the age of the name of the victim at this time.
More from NEWS10
- Parking restrictions in Albany for the upcoming weekend
- Home sales dipped in August after two months of increases
- Group of House Republicans file articles of impeachment against President Biden
- Lawmakers in Northeast seek USDA support for organic dairy farmers
- Guilderland edges Shenendehowa in playoff rematch