(CNN) — May 3 is National Chocolate Custard Day!
This sweet dessert is very similar to pudding.
It is made by blending eggs with milk or cream and heating the mixture in the stove or oven.
Custard is perfect for pairing with pastries or other baked goods.
Chocolate custard is normally used as a filling in eclairs, creme puffs and even doughnuts.
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Dashboard: 19 new deaths, 281 new cases
- Price Chopper/ Market 32 AdvantEdge rewards can now help pay student loans
- Porch pirate steals cat as doorbell camera records
- Tesla on autopilot slammed into deputy’s patrol car, Washington sheriff’s office says
- Gray discusses paid family, medical leave with Vermont caregivers, business owners