(CNN) — May 3 is National Chocolate Custard Day!
This sweet dessert is very similar to pudding.
It is made by blending eggs with milk or cream and heating the mixture in the stove or oven.
Custard is perfect for pairing with pastries or other baked goods.
Chocolate custard is normally used as a filling in eclairs, creme puffs and even doughnuts.
- Big Game Bound Week 12: Lions’ Thanksgiving tradition and best NFL rivalries
- Closed Erie County business owners want to see the COVID-19 data
- Rivers Casino & Resort to host inaugural Holiday Trees of Hope event
- President-elect Biden to deliver Thanksgiving address
- Troy Christmas tree makes its way downtown