(NEWS10) – The Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) have created a new tool to allow non-filers to register for Economic Impact Payments for those who do not usually file a tax return.
The non-filer tool, developed in partnership between the IRS and the Free File Alliance, provides a free and easy option designed for people who don’t have a return filing obligation, including those with too little income to file. The feature is available only on IRS.gov, and users should look for Non-filers: Enter Payment Info Here to take them directly to the tool.
- Albany County COVID update, April 16
- With teen cannabis use rising, Vermont experts worry about dangers of potency
- Bipartisan act reintroduced to make sure infrastructure projects support American businesses
- More than half of NY adults have received at least one dose of a COVID vaccine
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Would Call Out Someone You Saw Shoplifting An Orange?