SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) — The Internal Revenue Service announced on Saturday that it has deposited the first economic impact payments into taxpayers’ bank accounts.
The IRS tweeted the announcement, adding that they plan to continue issuing payments as fast as they can.
- “Team Billy” goes virtual, raising money for brain tumor research
- Outpatient surgery center opens in Albany
- 1 New Yorker died from virus Sunday, infection rate under 1% statewide
- Greenwich sets annual Halloween parade as surefire event amid year of cancelations
- Amazon series ‘Modern Love’ begins filming in Capital Region