WATERFORD, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Irresistible Nutrition honoring the memory of Anthony Blaauboer, the young man who passed away in August of 2018 in a drowning accident in the Hudson River. This week introducing a new tea drink that will benefit the Anthony Blauuboer Foundation.
The Be Kind, a mixture of blueberry, strawberry and watermelon flavors, was crafted with the help of Anthony’s parents, Jeff and Michelle Blaauboer.
“It’s a simple message to be kind and we were honored to be able to keep his memory alive,” said Bianca Jerian, owner of Irresistible Nutrition.
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of the drink will go towards the Anthony Blauuboer Foundation.
According to Irresistible Nutrition, more than 30 people, including friends and family, came in the day the drink was released as a show of support. They tell NEWS10 the drink is very popular already.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes