HOWES CAVE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Iroquois museum is canceling all of the special events it had planned for 2020, due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The canceled events include: social dance Saturdays, artist demonstrations and the annual Iroquois Festival held on labor day weekend.
The museum’s nature trails remain open, and its collections can be viewed on its website.
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’
- Record number of early ballots cast for Vermont primary on Tuesday
- NEN Xtra – Julian Edelman without Tom Brady–his right hand man
- Saratoga officials warn of potential low-risk coronavirus exposure
- LIVE: President Trump to hold news conference Monday afternoon