HOWES CAVE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Iroquois museum is canceling all of the special events it had planned for 2020, due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The canceled events include: social dance Saturdays, artist demonstrations and the annual Iroquois Festival held on labor day weekend.
The museum’s nature trails remain open, and its collections can be viewed on its website.
- UAlbany football prepping for unprecedented season
- Siena’s February 3rd game vs. Niagara postponed
- UAlbany men’s basketball on pause following presumptive positive test
- With frigid temperatures, property owners are being told to prepare
- Students plan 44th Annual South High Marathon Dance: Asking for public’s input