COLUMBIA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Columbia County Sheriff, David Bartlett, says his office and the State Police are investigating an alleged assault that happened at a Fourth of July party. The party is said to have taken place at the home of Club Life Gym owner Alex Rosenstrach.
The Sheriff says the State Police were brought in to investigate with his department out of an abundance of transparency. Sheriff Bartlett says they will get to the bottom of this and will release more information as it becomes available.
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Confirmed case of coronavirus at BCHS
- Reggie Gilliam’s success stems from lifelong family support
- Governor Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS