SOUTH GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Phase 3 of New York’s COVID-19 reopening plan has hit the capital district, in the North Country just as in Albany. For tattoo artists at Tattoo Clinic, it’s a welcome time to see regulars again; within reason.
At the same time, restaurants like both of the ones operated by the Queensbury Hotel in Glens Falls are now able to open up their interior spaces to some degree for the first time since coronavirus.
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as February ends
- 2/27/21: Mild with Scattered Showers to end February
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- New York State COVID-19 hospitalizations at lowest numbers since early December
- Governor Cuomo announces 1.5 million New Yorkers have been fully vaccinated