ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Albany County District Attorney David Soares announced a murder indictment unsealed concerning a prior homicide in March 2020, in connection to the fatal stabbing of 22-year-old Maurice Skeen, of Albany.
Police had arrested Darius Cokley, 21, of Albany, in connection to Skeen’s murder, who later died at Albany Medical Center.
Cokley was indicted before Judge Andra Ackerman in Albany County Court, for Skeen’s murder that took place on Madison Avenue in the City of Albany.
Charged with Murder in the Second Degree, he was arraigned and sent to Albany County Jail.
More from NEWS10
More from News10
- Is it safe to trick-or-treat this Halloween? CDC weighs in
- Why coffee could soon be even more expensive
- R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial after decades of sexual misconduct allegations
- Upcoming emergency no parking restrictions in Albany, Sept. 28
- Illinois man wins marathon after 2 leaders take wrong route
Follow us on social media