LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Colonie Police say they seized an illegal handgun from a Brooklyn man at Only Way Out Studios on Loudon Road.
Reginald Pass, 25, is now facing several Criminal Possession of a Weapon charges. Police say that with the help of multiple law enforcement agencies they discovered evidence that several people had illegal handguns at the location.
When they executed a search warrant they say they found a loaded handgun with a filed off serial number on a gun in Pass’ possession. The investigation into where he got the weapon continues.
Six other people inside were interviewed and released by police. Pass has been arraigned and is in the Albany County Jail and is due back in court at a later date.
Since Feb. 22, Colonie Police have taken six illegal guns off of the street.
- Rensselaer Co. coronavirus update March 3
- Limited visitation to begin at some area hospitals on March 8
- ‘Our defense was the difference tonight:’ Jim Boeheim following win over Clemson
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- ‘To New Yorkers, I’m saying that I’m embarrassed by what happened’: Governor Cuomo addresses harassment claims