KINDERHOOK, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Ichabod Crane Central School District has canceled classes from March 17 until March 27. Classes will be in session for students on Monday, March 16. This is a precautionary measure in light of the coronavirus outbreak.
Full information and updates can be found on the district’s website.
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- FBI investigating fire set in Boston ballot drop box
- One wounded in Schenectady Central Park shooting
- Bethlehem High School switches to virtual-only learning
- 32 Union College students test positive for intestinal parasite