KINDERHOOK, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Ichabod Crane Central School District has canceled classes from March 17 until March 27. Classes will be in session for students on Monday, March 16. This is a precautionary measure in light of the coronavirus outbreak.
Full information and updates can be found on the district’s website.
- Social Dilemma: Do you let your spouse read your text messages?
- Dunkin’s free coffee Mondays begin Aug. 3
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- 08/03/2020: The calm between the storms
- Early morning motorcycle crash closes all lanes on Northway northbound between Exit 20, 21