SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) –– Hurricane sally revealed something unseen for decades at Bayou Sara in Saraland. This picture is courtesy of David Fields photography. This was a paddle boat that was docked there in 70s. The owners meant it to be a gambling boat, but never got the right licenses.
It burned down in the 90s after sitting there for more than 30 years. As for how hold it might be, the type of nails used reveal it was likely built more than a century ago.
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- NY Blitz Digital Huddle: Week 8
- Pedestrian fatally hit by car after entering lane of traffic