School buses are limited to one student per seat for COVID-19 safety, and all students are asked to wear masks while riding. Around 25 percent of families have opted out of letting their children ride the bus at all; for them, finding out which way to enter the campus to safely get their children where they needed to go was all part of the learning experience.
Elsewhere in the area, two coronavirus cases have been confirmed at Queensbury Elementary School, and two more at Greenwich Central School District. SUNY Adirondack also confirmed a case, late Sunday.
- Local independent pharmacy faces challenges
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- Andy Gresh joins Yianni Kourakis to break down the Seahawks win over the Patriots
- Holy Names girls tennis back on the court
- Practices mark the return of sports across Section 2