MILTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Nathaniel Tucker, 22, of Hudson Falls after they say he traveled to a Saratoga County park to meet a 15-year-old for a sexual relationship. The 15-year-old Tucker thought he was speaking to was actually a Saratoga County undercover investigator.
Tucker was taken into custody without incident and with the assistance of the FBI Child Exploitation Task Force (CETF). Tucker was released and will appear in The Milton Town Court at a later date. He is facing a Disseminating indecent material to minors in the first degree charge a felony.
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Some Capital Region residents face COVID-19 vaccine scheduling issues
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot