MILTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Nathaniel Tucker, 22, of Hudson Falls after they say he traveled to a Saratoga County park to meet a 15-year-old for a sexual relationship. The 15-year-old Tucker thought he was speaking to was actually a Saratoga County undercover investigator.
Tucker was taken into custody without incident and with the assistance of the FBI Child Exploitation Task Force (CETF). Tucker was released and will appear in The Milton Town Court at a later date. He is facing a Disseminating indecent material to minors in the first degree charge a felony.
- Montgomery County man facing assault, strangulation charges after knocking man out during fight
- MGM Springfield reopens Monday: What guests can expect
- NY Attorney General Letitia James to address sexual harassment in the construction industry
- Police investigating after violent weekend in the Capital Region
- Vintage Super Mario Bros. video game sells for $114,000