HUDSON FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – It all started when a longtime downtown business closed.
Dress shop Valerie’s Too closed recently as its owner, Valerie Twiss, decided to retire. She offered many of the dresses at the closing store to Hudson Falls High School, where now they are being put to good use.
From 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, students can come to the school library to pick out a dress, suit jacket, shoes, bag; whatever they may need for this year’s junior prom, which is set for May 2.
- Fundraiser to help families affected by I-787 crash
- Bill would require Mass. schools to provide free menstrual products to students
- Free admission on Presidents Day at the Albany Institute of History and Art
- Delta CEO on seat reclining: ‘Ask if it’s OK first’
- 2/17/2020: Bright & Dry Presidents Day..Snow Tuesday AM