Nate’s Barbershop in the village is booking free haircuts ahead of time to keep clipping properly distanced for COVID-19. Cuts are being scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 7.
The effort is a collaboration between barbershop owner Nathan Ross and Lower Adirondack Visionary Associates (LAVA), a nonprofit organization that helps collect donated goods and provide help for youth in need. LAVA is donating backpacks and school supplies, so freshly-trimmed students can leave with whatever learning tools they might still need, while supplies last.
Parents can call the barber shop at (518) 307-5850 to sign students up.
- Shaker boys’ golf gets first win of the season
- New York City couple says ‘I do’ at a Albany car dealership
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Mayor Warren announces new interim RPD chief
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG