BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Amazon Prime Day is coming! The massive shopping event begins Tuesday, Oct. 13 and will run for 48 hours.
The dates are later this year due to the coronavirus pandemic, but Amazon promises the same incredible price drops in 2020.
In anticipation of the shopping extravaganza, anyone who spends at least $10 at select small businesses up thru Monday, Oct. 12, will get a $10 credit to use toward a Prime Day purchase.
That’s like getting free money for something you planned to buy anyway!
You must be a Prime member at the time of the original purchase to qualify for the deal. If you are not a Prime member yet, sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Offer is limited to one per customer and account.
- THE LATEST: Massachusetts added to Connecticut Travel Advisory
- Snowfall reports in western Massachusetts after first snowfall of the season
- SUNY to develop plan to increase diversity, equity and combat racial inequality
- UVM Health Network cyberattack won’t affect most appointments
- Essex Junction Halloween event features castle made of hundreds of pumpkins