(WSYR) — For the first time in a decade, the New York State Thruway is raising tolls. Drivers could see a 30% increase unless, they have an E-ZPass.
Tolls for E-ZPass users will remain the same.
Drivers without an E-ZPass will receive a bill in the mail about once a month, after an automated camera takes a photo of their license plate. The bill also comes with an additional $2 surcharge.
So to avoid paying extra on Interstate 90, you can get an E-ZPass by clicking here.
- Applications open for $1M grant program to improve state parks, trails, historic sites, public lands
- Gov. Scott under quarantine after potential exposure from contractor
- No presidential pardon for NXIVM leader Keith Raniere, despite plea from his supporters
- Getting to watch AFC Championship in person has special meaning for one Bills fan
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021