HOOSICK FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Rensselaer County Health Department was made aware of a case involving a high school student in the Hoosick Falls Central School District. The Health Department says they have informed any family members or students that may have been in contact with the student to quarantine until October 9.
The High School will be closed Tuesday, September 29 as a precautionary measure so crews can clean and disinfect the building.
- Social Dilemma-Does a celebrity endorsement for a politician sway your vote?
- 10/30/2020: It’s the first snow of the season
- Master it with Mary: Three last-minute DIY Halloween decorations
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season