HAMBURG, N.Y. (WROC) — When you hear beach life, you probably don’t think of this.
These waterfront homes in Hamburg, New York have turned into a scene akin to Narnia.
48 hours of battering winds has created this otherworldly scene.
It’s a surreal sight, but two straight days of gale force winds create these kinds of conditions.
- Warmer weather brings black bear closer to residential areas
- Risk of dying from COVID-19 far exceeds 1-in-a-million vaccine blood clot, Rochester doctor says
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 13
- Study shows 100% vaccine efficacy for kids ages 12 to 15
- Documentary highlights Vermont residents living in F-35 flight path