SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady Police have confirmed that there was a heavy police presence on Albany Street between Jackson Avenue and Garfield Avenue. Police say a call came in at 10:16 a.m. Thursday morning reporting a man and a woman fighting.
The incident has been cleared and police tell NEWS10 one male is in custody.
- Ford recalls over 700,000 vehicles because backup cameras can go dark
- Arrest made in Schenectady homicide investigation
- Commission on Presidential Debates to make format changes following first Trump-Biden debate
- Award-winning Cooper’s Cave pub to close indefinitely in Glens Falls
- While statewide coronavirus positive cases is slightly down, Cuomo reminds New Yorkers to wear a mask