SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady Police have confirmed that there was a heavy police presence on Albany Street between Jackson Avenue and Garfield Avenue. Police say a call came in at 10:16 a.m. Thursday morning reporting a man and a woman fighting.
The incident has been cleared and police tell NEWS10 one male is in custody.
- Siena Basketball Claims MAAC Regular Season Title, Top Seed in Tournament
- Times Union Center to allow fans for NCAA Hockey Regional
- Saint Rose women fall short once again in loss to Bryant & Stratton Buffalo
- Siena women’s lacrosse preps season-opening back to back against Canisius
- Local business helps support Proctors Theatre