DELMAR, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Albany County Health Department sent out a warning Friday that a server at O’Slattery’s Irish Restaurant and Pub at 318 Delaware Avenue in Delmar tested positive for COVID-19. The server worked from Saturday, October 10 from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., and Sunday, October 11 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Those that were in the restaurant during those times should be aware that they may have been exposed. Anyone who is concerned should contact their healthcare providers and consider testing, according to the Health Department.
- Bills WR Stefon Diggs anticipates seeing more zone defense
- Capital Region voters experience long waits at the polls
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Shen takes down Guilderland in sectional final rematch
- Greenville wins regular season title in dominating fashion