QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – While larger chain stores like Dick’s Sporting Goods and Target have already had decisions at the corporate level made about what to do with their stores, including those in malls, smaller stores like Play It Again were at a loss Thursday to find a clear way forward as the mall was set to close its doors at 8 p.m., in accordance with an order from Governor Andrew Cuomo.
Stores with outdoor entrances have the option to remain open after the mall closes. Target and Ollie’s Bargain Outlet will remain open, as both are designated “essential services” offering food and hygiene products.
- Niagara Square transformed into ‘Bills Mafia Square,’ includes Bills themed street signs
- One dead, four injured after serious car accident
- Cuomo to expand community vaccination kit program, includes one new Albany site
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship