HALFMOON, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office arrested Jason Berben, 38, of Halfmoon for reportedly stealing a car in Albany.
Police say they responded to a call of a car reported stolen out of Albany, which was found in Vosburgh Mobile Home Park in Halfmoon on July 11.
As a result of the investigation, Police arrested Berben and charged him with Criminal Possession of Stolen Property in the 3rd Degree (class D felony) and Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle (class A misdemeanor).
Berben was arraigned via video in Halfmoon Town Court and released on his own recognizance pending further action.
- Ballston Spa PD investigating vehicle thefts
- Hearing held on COVID-19 effects on hospitals
- Department of Transportation worker pleads guilty after getting thousands in fake reimbursements
- 16-year-old charged after car chase ends in Albany crash
- Discovering Saratoga: Daisies and Dahlias