CATSKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10) — New York State Police are investigating a fatal stabbing in Catskill.
Police said the incident took place around 1:30 a.m. Sunday.
The victim was a 27-year-old man. His identity has not been released.
More details are expected to be released on Tuesday.
More from NEWS10
More from News10
- Connecticut doctor’s license suspended for providing blank, signed vaccine exemption forms, health dept. says
- Hyundai recalls 100K more cars because faulty engines might catch fire
- Biden administration proposes rule to reinstate DACA
- Government shutdown looms as Congress battles over debt ceiling
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine authorization for kids 5-11 may not come before November
Follow us on social media