CATSKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Officials in Greene County are holding a press conference at 1 p.m. on Wednesday behind the Greene County Office Building. They’re discussing the ongoing surge of COVID-19 cases at Greene Correctional Facility, and pushing for Gov. Andrew Cuomo and DOCCS to take immediate measures to reduce the risk of the virus spreading.
- Rensselaer County coronavirus update March 5
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead
- Only 1 child died of flu this season – down from nearly 200
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate just over 3%
- Record-high 183K vaccines doses distributed in NYS on Thursday