CATSKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Officials in Greene County are holding a press conference at 1 p.m. on Wednesday behind the Greene County Office Building. They’re discussing the ongoing surge of COVID-19 cases at Greene Correctional Facility, and pushing for Gov. Andrew Cuomo and DOCCS to take immediate measures to reduce the risk of the virus spreading.
- Potential COVID exposures at Bolton Landing restaurant over Thanksgiving weekend
- Saratoga Springs announces small business grant program, up to $10,000 available per grant
- 12/03/2020: A nice warm up with more sunshine today
- WATCH: Obama urges closer look at the phrase ‘defund the police’
- Two Albany men arraigned in local murder case, charged with multiple felonies