CATSKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10) – After being open for four weeks, Cat on the Corner closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, the shop has reopened for the second time.
Catskill native Kira Goldfarb’s dream of opening a cat-themed shop came true in February, but it quickly ended when she had to close the shop after a month.
On Thursday, she held her second grand opening. In accordance with state guidelines, only two customers are allowed inside at a time and everyone must wear masks at all times.
In February, NEWS10 visited Cat on the Corner, the ultimate destination for cat lovers, in Off the Beaten Path.
- Jahyae Brown looks to stay undefeated on Saturday
- Local activist group holds speak out event to honor Breonna Taylor
- Local woman sentenced to prison for 2019 fatal Malta crash
- Male injured in State Street shooting in Schenectady
- Fossils thought to be hundreds of millions of years old found at Pennsylvania landfill