CATSKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Greene County has added one community member to the list of deaths from the coronavirus on Saturday, its first such death in several days. This brings the total deaths of coronavirus patients in the County up to six since the outbreak began.
There have been 158 positive cases in Green County, with 107 of those already cleared for release. As of Saturday, seven coronavirus patients are hospitalized, and 120 individuals are currently quarantined. In total, 341 people in the County have already undergone mandatory and precautionary quarantines.
- Car fished out of Hudson in Poughkeepsie linked to UAlbany student missing since 2008
- ‘Albany I Spy’ returns with socially distanced scavenger hunt
- Michigan man killed in police shooting after fight over wearing mask
- Gov. Cuomo’s coronavirus poster art explained
- New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, sign multi-state electric vehicle agreement